Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic, Lemon & Rosemary

So recently, I went to a Pampered Chef Party. I love some of their products & was set on ordering a couple of things but never thought I'd get dipping seasoning. It just LOOKED.so.delish. And it is! OMGoodness, I opened the lid of the Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning & it just smelled so good. I can't wait to order more seasoning mixes from them. 

And the best part? The sauce at the bottom of the pan! Pure, warm dipping deliciousness with good, crusty bread! I actually sauteed some spinach in a pan then mixed it with the potatoes to soak up the sauce.

The roasted potatoes were the perfect accompaniment to mini turkey meatloaves (I halved the turkey mixture. 1/2 lb. of the mixture in each small bread tin. And lessened the cooking time to 40 minutes.)


Mini Turkey Loaves
Roasted New Potatoes
  • 3 lbs.  of New Potatoes, washed & halved
  • 6 whole cloves of Garlic, crushed
  • 1 TBSp Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning (or the equivalent lemon zest/dried rosemary/S & P)
  • 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 425 degree.


Place everything in a glass or ceramic baking tray & mix together well. Roast for 45-50 minutes, stirring the potatoes once or twice, until the potatoes are browned on the edges.

Mini Turkey Loaf + roasted new Potatoes with Spinach
*Lishie tip- everyone has their own roasted potato recipe but I usually change mine to pair well with whatever protein I am cooking. There are countless combinations. So I use this equation:
3 lbs. new Potatoes + 
1/4 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil + 
fresh Garlic cloves + 
1 TBSp Dry Herbs OR 
2-3 TBSp Fresh Herbs = 
DeLish Roasted Potatoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment