We love it like this:
Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- lemon zest/ juice from 2 fresh Lemons (make sure they are not too tart!)
- 1/4 grated Parmesan Cheese
- Kosher Salt & Pepper
- 1 TBSP each of fresh, chopped Parsley & Basil
- 1 lb. cooked Pasta (*I love farfalle for this & this is the ONLY cooking of the entire recipe!)
- 2 cans of artichoke hearts, I cut them into quarters (you can also used frozen, just thaw & warm in the microwave)
Whisk the olive oil, lemon zest & juice, parmesan, S&P, parsley & basil in the bottom of a large bowl.
Add the artichokes & lightly toss. When the pasta is cooked, I add it steaming hot & toss all of the ingredients together like it's a salad... The lemon scent wafts from the bowl!!!
And please do not forget to enter my Melissa & Doug GIVEAWAY!