Thursday, June 23, 2011

Melissa and Doug Contest Teaser

Because my blog is more than a cooking log... it's about food, yes, but food & FAMILY, including my toddler... well, Melissa and Doug have provided me with 4 of their new sand toy line to review, with Gabriel, of course! Weather permitting, we will be heading to the beach this weekend. But until then, I wanted to give a sneak peak at my toddler's FAVORITE so far, indoors:


Gabriel LOVES the items as themselves or together. He's using them the EXACT SAME WAY he would the Melissa & Doug Nesting Blocks he adores, stacking them one inside each other... We've also used them as "hats" (this kid has some imagination!) & traced them onto paper! The colors on these toys are so vibrant & eye-catching it is like having the sun inside!!! We cannot wait to get all of the sand toys outside & into the sun & sand for some FUN!

For now, why don't you...

(1) Follow me here...

(2) Stop over to my FB page & say hi!

(3) Stop over to Melissa and Doug's FB page & tell them DeLish sent you...

These "Likes" will all add up as entries later :)
I will have more on the contest after Gabriel & I play, I mean, test out the Sunny Patch items!!!

Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch Items

*Lishie Note: I was not compensated for this review, however, I was provided the products at no charge to complete the review.The views and opinions stated are that of my own and are not influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment