Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brownie Bites!

This week is Teacher Appreciation week & I wanted to bake something special for Gabriel's teachers.  What could I make that they could munch on with one hand ;)? Well, Brownie Bites, of course! Like munchkins that are brownies & not fried!

I used my favorite mini brownie recipe & my brand new Avon Brownie Lollipop Pan. Only I would get bakeware from my Avon-selling friend. Yes, only me... They are brilliant... I bought 2 which are the perfect size to accommodate this recipe. It yields 16 brownie bites or pops if you wish! I use butter & crushed walnuts, which I placed in the sections of the pan first before adding the batter. (Add batter only half-way.)

The Avon Brownie Lollipop Pans
I got a thank you note today so I think they liked them :) They were very yummy- I snatched one before wrapping them up. Shhh...

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all my teacher friends!



E
X
T
R
E
M
E

C
L
O
S
E- UP

No comments:

Post a Comment