Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Juicy Turkey Burgers

   
These burgers are extremely juicy, I guarantee it! Everyone's always asking for "juicy" turkey burgers & I think the #1 complaint is dryness.  And I use the leanest cut of ground turkey too. 

This is a burger base you can pretty much add any toppings to. I like my burgers straight up & for the flavor to come from the meat & the "added" flavor to come from toppings. (The only exception is with my cheese-stuffed burgers.) YUM    

Even my hubby who usually won't touch turkey burgers said they were good. I'm glad since they are so much healthier than red meat.
Turkey Burgers
  • 1 lb. ground turkey (I use the leanest)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 TBSp Olive Oil (couple of shakes of the bottle)
  • 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/8 tsp pepper
Toppings- Optional
We topped with shredded cheddar, Dijon & Tomato. & love Potato Rolls!
Use whatcha like! 

 Place ground turkey in a bowl & add all of the other ingredients. Mix quickly with your hands until everything is just combined. *Do not handle too much! Quarter the mixture into four even amounts. Pat each mound into a burger patty shape.

Turn your grill pan on high & spritz with cooking spray. Grill on each side about 6-7 minutes.

Serve on a bun with toppings of your choice!

*Lishie Tip- *As with all ground meat, do NOT overmix/over-handle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment