Monday, March 26, 2012

Party Planning


This post is not food related. It’s about my toddler, Gabriel. But in essence, my blog is more than food… it is about my family & life. in less than a month, gabriel will be 3. How can this be? My baby boy, 3 years of age. As anyone who knows me can tell you, I adore my boy. Adore.

Now for the party… I have spent so much of my adult life planning or assisting with events for others (yes, I care for the people very much so & I care for the causes I volunteer for very much) but this is different. This is my boy. I cannot tell you how much delight I take in creating a day in honor of Gabriel so you’ll have to see for yourselves when I blog it next month. 

I will be planning, baking, designing & creating nearly everything... the games, activities, & decorations. And the cake. Plus I have very talented friends for what I cannot do!

The theme is: 
SPACE

I truly laughed out loud when I saw this silly joke because it sums me up perfectly:

And this picture is the starting point from where I have leaped:
 

Thank you for humoring me!
<3 Lishie

No comments:

Post a Comment