Thanks, Lauren for the wonderful recipe...
Veggie Breakfast Fajitas
- 1-2 TBSp canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp combined of oregano/garlic powder/salt
- 3 Morningstar Farm Sausage Patties, thawed in micro, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 TBSp chives
- 2 large flour tortillas or wraps
- 1/4 cup lowfat plain yogurt, Optional
- Tomato & avocado slices, Optional
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs & seasoning. Add in the cheese & the chives.
Heat the canola oil in a non-stick skillet, on medium. Add the egg mixture in & cook till the eggs are scrambled, firm (to your liking).
In a separate, non-stick pan sprayed with cooking spray (I use canola), on medium-high, place one tortilla flat. Quickly add the cooked egg mixture to the tortilla & spread. Add teh avocado & tomato slices here. Then cover with the second tortilla. Flip it over for about 30 seconds.
Cut into triangular wedges & serve with the plain, vanilla yogurt topped with some chives.
|Now do these LOOK vegetarian?! ;)|
Also, do not ever be afraid to change around a recipe to adhere to your family's tastes!
BTW- I supplied my Portobello Parmesan. YUM!