Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chai Ice Cream

I love, love, love chai... I have it nearly every day. It makes me happy! So when I saw that Starbucks sells it's Chai concentrate to take away, I could.not.wait.to.try.it. Unlike most "make it at home" yourself things from restaurants, it actually tastes like the chai you order at Starbucks, which is amazing to me. 


I love it so, I incorporated it into an ice cream, thanks for the idea Ashley V! :) :


First, little bowlful, before it completely froze

Chai Ice Cream
Whisk together the sugar & the milk until the sugar is dissolved (about 2 minutes). Add the heavy cream & chai concentrate until blended, another minute. Poor into the ice cream maker. 

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delish! YUM

*Lishie tip/fact- "Chai" means tea... so never say "Chai tea". :)
Also, you can you can use your own favorite chai- make sure it's COLD & the same measurement!

No comments:

Post a Comment