Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feel like some biscotti & coffee?

I came home today & cooked what I had planned- Lemon Pasta & Artichokes because it's yummy, filling & easy. But I wanted something more. While reading this article from Health.com on IBD (Crohns & Colitis) which I suffer from, I came across this "IBD friendly" recipe for Citrus Biscotti (reprinted with permission from The Culinary Couple's Creative Colitis Cookbook) .  Knowing I have everything to make Lemon Biscotti, I had found my "something more"!


Biscotti literally means "double-baked"... These delectable cookies smelled so good baking once, then twice & even moreso when I tried them, you'd never know they were a suggestion from Health magazine for IBD! I shared them, as always with my wonderful in-laws... My Italian Father-in-law who says biscotti is his favorite, loved them! Can't wait to share them with little sleeping Gabriel tomorrow!

There's nothing like a hot cup of coffee & biscotti to relax with after a long & cold day like this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment