Monday, June 4, 2012

Pudding Pops

Remember these? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? I am back down memory lane in Nostalgiaville. Problem is, how did the 80s become "retro"? Whoa. E.T.is 30 & I saw it (ready?) in.the.theater. Well whatever happened to Pudding Pops? You know, Mr. Cosby pushed them in the adverts? I loved them. We loved them.

Floating around the 2000's Pinterest is a "recipe" for "Hello Summer!" ha ha... Basically, pudding "type" pops. Well, I took the idea & ran with it doing it my way And what I created tasted EXACTLY like delightfully refreshing, awesomely cold, creamy NOSTALGIA. These tasted as if I had just gone Back to the Future. Funny thing too? The Space Shuttle Enterprise was making its way through my town's waterway on the same day I made these, headed to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum to dock.

<3 Lishie

Pudding Pops
  • 1 package of Pudding
  • 1 & 1/2 c milk
  • 1/2 cup melted marshmallows OR Fluff
Whisk the pudding mix into the milk until it is dissolved. Microwave for 5 to 6 minutes ( whisking every 2 minutes) until the pudding is boiling. Fold in the melted marshmallow.

Allow to cool a little bit & then place into freezer Popsicle molds. When frozen, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment