Lishie's Peanut Butter ~ Fluff Bars
- 1 & 1/2 sticks Butter, @ Room Temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 & 1/2 cups Nilla Wafers, processed into "flour"
- 1 cup AP Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter (I used creamy, natural)
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate pieces
- 1 cup + Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate pieces*
* I used Hershey's Kisses.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9'x9" pan with parchment & flour/grease it. Place it aside.
Mix together the butter & sugar until combined. Add in the nilla wafer crumbs, flour, salt & peanut butter. Fold in the white chocolate & half the marshmallows.
Spread half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepped pan. Top with the chocolate pieces (sprinkle them on) & some marshmallows. Firmly push them into the bottom layer with an offset spatula (or butter knife)... Then layer the rest of the mixture on top, firmly patting it down to combine.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Slice, serve & ENJOY!
Yummy, chewy, sticky goodness in a cookie bar form! Go ahead, add more chocolate or marshmallows! Or spread a little jelly on top of one! ;) You know you want to! They are gooey & just may bring you back too!