- 1 cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup sliced Strawberries
- Additions: Crushed ice, thinly sliced lemon & strawberry pieces
- Optional: Fresh mint or Basil Leaves
Combine the juice, sugar & water in a pitcher & stir very well. Add the strawberries & muddle them*. Stir again. Add ice, thin slices of lemon, strawberry & the mint or basil.
Serve & Enjoy!
*Muddling means to combine by crushing or mashing the ingredient into the drink.
*The Confectioner's sugar dissolves quickly into the acidic coolness of the lemon juice.
There is nothing like the smell of lemon. It's clean & refreshing at the same time. I love the way my hands smell after juicing them!