Monday, July 25, 2011

Dark Chocolate dipped Pretzels


Happy anniversary to me! & to my hubby :) (& to all the newly wedded couples in NYC! Woohoo!) It's still extremely hot in the Northeast & I have been taking it easy the last two days. Have some new things to try this week but tonight, I made a fun, yummy, extremely EASY snack for my hubby & I to munch on while watching tv... It's semi-healthy~ Dark Chocolate... pretzels... & it also makes for a fun gift! Make up little boxes on them, place a bow on & you'll have very happy recipients!!!




Dark Chocolate dipped Pretzels

  • Pretzels
  • Dark Chocolate (I used a bag of Dark Chocolate chips)
Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler until smooth & completely melted. Dip the pretzels into the chocolate halfway then lay them individually on parchment paper. Allow to dry fully. 

*Lishie tips~ So, now that you have this idea, get creative!!! Dip marshmallows, chips, Dried fruit, nuts, etc! The possibilities are endless. YUMMMM
7~24~05

No comments:

Post a Comment