Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chocolate & friends make the best blend!




When friends invited us for dinner, I was so excited... when I said I'd bring dessert... & chocolate was requested, even moreso! I love everything Hershey... Michael & I were engaged there & cannot wait to bring Gabriel. Some of the best food is there & of course, there's the CHOCOLATE! So I went straight to a yummy crowd pleaser:
 Hershey's Hot Fudge Pudding Cake:


Sorry, the picture's blurry:

Serve WARM with homemade 
Whipped Cream 
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla 

CHILL mixer bowl in freezer before you make the whipped cream. (I also chill a separate serving bowl.) Add all 3 ingredients in order above, into the mixer on medium speed. Mix until the cream is thickened, looks like pointy "mountain peaks" & does not easily slide off of a wooden spoon. Makes 2 cups.



No comments:

Post a Comment