Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Honey S'mores Treats!


Oh it is hot. But I am not complaining; I just do not want to turn on my oven. Even with the a/c on it is just too hot. So what to do when my most requested item is, well, requested? Improvise with a no-bake alternative!!! Today is another birthday celebration at work & someone suggested I bring in my original Lishie's S'mores Bars.

So I thought hard & came up with these Honey S'mores Treats. All of the flavors, no baking. Sweet. & Delish. I think they may become a new favorite!

<3 Lishie

Honey S'mores Treats
 
  • 3 TBSp butter
  •  1, 10 oz package marshmallows
  • 1/4 c chocolate (I used Hershey's Kisses)
  • 6 c Quaker Honey Graham Oh's Cereal
Melt the marshmallows & butter together either in the microwave or on the stove top... Fold in the chocolate & keep "folding" until it melts in. Add the cereal, gently mix. Scoop the ingredients onto a surface to cool & cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment