I am extremely fortunate! As part of the OXO Blogger Outreach Program, I get the opportunity to try new products out. And this time, I was given TWO sets- 1 to use & 1 to GIVE AWAY to a lucky reader!!!
I am ALWAYS looking for good containers for my work lunch as well as my diaper bag for Gabriel to transport healthy food options. My wishes? The containers have to be sturdy for the commute & spill-proof!!! These OXO Good Grip LockTop Containers certainly meet my criteria plus... They are freezer & refrigerator-safe!!! BPA-free & microwaveable! Awesome. The mini LockTops are perfect for salad dressings or dips. Or apple sauce, or snacks for Gabriel. And the larger size LockTop? Just.about.anything... soup, salad, pasta... you name it. I have used them all week long on a trial! And I love the GREEN tops, ha ha. LOVE.
Would you like a set for free? Well, I am giving away two sets of OXO Good Grip LockTop Containers:
4 Good Grip LockTop Mini containers:
And 1, Good Grip Locktop 6.3 cups size:
· Containers are perfect for dressing, condiments, spices, leftovers, and more (easy & mess-free)
· Easy to close: Simply press outer top to easily and securely lock lid
· Leakproof: Multiple inner locking tabs create an airtight, watertight seal
· Durable: BPA free Tritan material resists warping, staining and odors
· Crystal clear body and transparent lid make it easy to view contents
· Modular stacking for refrigerator and freezer organization
· Container bodies nest inside each other for compact storage
· Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
To win, you MUST:
COMMENT here, on this post, what your favorite OXO product is OR what you'd use the LockTop containers to "contain" ;)
LIKE DeLish on Facebook (if you already do, tell me on the same comment!)*
*If you are NOT on Facebook, “FOLLOW” my blog here & tell me on the same comment
LIKE OXO on Facebook & tell them DeLish sent you (try to link DeLish, or tell me in the same comment below)
*MUST live in the United States~ ~I can only send packages to the 50 United States & am unfortunately unable to ship to PO Boxes.
You have until Wednesday, 5/2/12, midnight to ENTER.
Winner will be chosen at RANDOM & announced in a future post.