Friday, May 31, 2013

Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Boneless Pork Loin Ribs

I was super excited for these. The house smelled gorgeously of bbq & honey... Mmmmm... 8 simmering hours. I made these on a day when we were home, in advance because I'm a bit freaked out by leaving something plugged in on all day. Anyone else? So at the end of the cook-time, I tasted the melt-in-your-mouth pork... it was absolutely delicious. Then I did something really stupid. I dished the steaming hot contents into a bowl, topped it with tinfoil for the cool down process. And.left.it.OUT.on.the.counter. OVERNIGHT. (Anyone else?) Bye bye pork ribs :(

I shall be making these again, very very soon! This is the perfect dish if you want BBQ or it you want something delicious without turning on the oven. 

<3 Lishie


Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Boneless Pork loin Ribs
End Product
  • 3 to 4 lbs boneless pork loin ribs
  •  S&P
  • 1/4 c light brown sugar, packed
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 c honey
  • 1 bottle barbecue sauce
Spray the insert of a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker. Place pork, fattier side down into the pot. Sprinkle pork with s & p, brown sugar, & minced garlic; turn the pork ribs to coat all pieces. Pour honey & BBQ Sauce evenly over the pork. Cover & cook on LOW for 8 hours. Serve w/ more BBQ sauce on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment