Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quickest Pasta Ever

Yes, the quickest pasta ever. How? With, prepped ahead, compound butter. I love this pasta a little too much ;) Here's a secret... I am not much of a meat eater. I eat a bite here & there, but, for the most part, I am a "sides eater". I could overdose on veg & literally have! Having crohns, fiber is my enemy so pasta... Well, pasta is an angel.

<3 Lishie

Angel Hair Pasta w/ Compound Butter Sauce
  • 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 c Parmesan, grated
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • Parsley, chopped, for topping
  • Angel Hair pasta (or any other thin pasta)
Ahead of time... Mix together well the butter, parmesan, garlic & salt. Firmly wrap it in plastic then refrigerate. Allow to harden. 

When ready to use... Cook pasta... Drain... Add compound butter to hot pasta & toss until the butter melts, creating the sauce. Top with parsley & more parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment