Thursday, August 4, 2011

Live. Love. Cupcakes. Megan. "Q & A"

Recently, my friend Megan has begun a "Q & A" series on her cupcake blog: Live. Love. Cupcakes. 

She very, very sweetly featured DeLish first! I was so curious to find out more about Megan's passion for cupcakes that I decided to feature her in a "Q & A" of my own. Take a visit to Megan's site & see her BEAUTIFUL cupcakes! She truly does live & love cupcakes!
Recent Live. Love. Cupcakes. creation!
1. What inspired you to start your cupcake blog? 

Last summer at a friend's bbq, a friend of hers was raving about my cupcakes and gave me that push to start my own "business". Not knowing which direction it would go, I started to blog about it :)
2. What is your favorite cupcake that you make? 

Hands down, chocolate cupcake with peanut butter buttercream

3. Do you prefer to cook or bake? 

BAKE, I am not very good at cooking.

4. What is your favorite summer cupcakes to make? 
Light and refreshing cupcakes...like my Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes

5. Who or what inspired your love for baking? 
My mom is a really awesome baker, and always watching her inspired me to do the same for my children.

6. Where do you get your inspiration from? (other blogs, cookbooks, etc.) 
I first got the itch to make cupcakes from scratch from both the cookbook, "Cupcakes!" and  Our Best Bites, love that site!

7. Do you follow recipes exactly, or adapt them to your own cooking style? Why? 
Since I started my own "business" (I use that term loosely haha), I wanted every single recipe to be my own. So I guess it is as giant adaptation of multiple recipes. I did a lot of trial and error, and in the end made a different combination or what worked and what aspects I liked about cupcake recipes and came up with my own. For now my selection is still limited as I work on expanding my recipes!

8. What are your favorite food blogs to follow? 
I am food blog obsessed haha
And of course,
DeLish


<3 Lishie

No comments:

Post a Comment