Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Stew (Lemon Pasta & Artichokes)

OK, OK, just kidding but perhaps the little fur-ball heard me because spring has been predicted early. That being said, today wasn't just busy for the Punxsutawney Phils, Staten Island Chucks & Lantana Lous of the world, it was busy for me too. So, some pasta dishes are really, fast easy & delish, like my lemon pasta & artichokes.




Lemon Pasta & Artichokes
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
lemon zest/ juice from 2 fresh lemons
1/4 grated parmesan cheese
fresh, chopped parsley
Kosher Salt & White Pepper
1 lb. cooked pasta (i love farfalle for this)
2 cans of artichoke hearts, I cut them into quarters (you can also used frozen, just thaw in the microwave)
steamed broccoli (I pre-steam it) Optional

I mix the olive oil, Lemon zest & juice,  parmesan & parsley in the bottom of a bowl, then add the veg, then when the pasta is cooked, I add it steaming hot and mix it like it's salad... everything smells yummy & comes together! Sometimes, at the end, I add fresh cubes of mozzarella too! Or roasted red pepper.


DELISH & so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment